Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Catching Up!!




Well we have officially moved in. I did most of the unpacking because Adam was in Las Vegas at a New York Life training. Corrie came up and helped one night, (thanks so much!) and of course Teagan was tons of help! But we finally finished, and now everything seems to be cluttered. After living in an empty house and now having stuff it seems messy all the time. We bought a couch and a chair. We finished painting the downstairs, and now I'm working on decorating, and I'm not very good at it...
It's been crazy trying to unpack during the holidays, some of the first things to be unpacked were the Christmas decorations. I probably have my priorities mixed up but we couldn't celebrate properly without the nativity, Rudolph, and the tree. This year we decided to make ginger bread boys to decorate the tree, it was a lot of fun! And relatively harmless if swallowed!

No comments: