Thursday, January 24, 2008

Someday

Someday, Adam will find the pictures of Christmas at my mom's and then all my family that blogs (that's you Becca!) Will be able to see how cute the pictures of our kids are! Adam saved the Christmas pictures to the computer in a safe place that I can't find them. I will post them before the end of January!

So not much is new with us. I'm working the night shift at the hospital and Adam is working the Insurance world. We're just trying to keep up. Teagan is getting ready to be potty trained (she doesn't know it yet) but we've bought everything we can think of that might help. I'm doing the biggest loser at work, so hopefully I lose! That pretty much sums up our life right now.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Good luck with the potty training. Let me know how it works. Just remember to be patient and strong. Don't give up!!!

Becca said...

Want me to email you some that I have of christmas? Let me know if you do.

You know, when we were trying to potty train Austin, he wouldn't poop on the potty. That boy was stubborn and had the most amazing control over his sphincter and WOULD NOT poop no matter what we did. A few months later though, he started pooping on the potty and I remember feeling such triumph!

Chelsea Johnson said...

We are the bomb biggest losers! So glad you're my partner and you're keeping me in line.......good luck with the potty training.

Lonnie and Shelby said...

Your little girl is so cute in those pictures! She is growing up so fast! Good luck on the potting training!