Thursday, March 20, 2008

More of the same...

There's not much to report on our family. Adam just started working at Wellsfargo bank two weeks ago. He also started a paper route. The joke around the hospital is that I'm sleeping with the paper boy Ha Ha Ha!!! Scandelous!!! Teagan has decided that the only thing worth eating is chocolate chip cookies. She goes to the pantry and says "cookie, cookie." She refuses to eat anything healthy. She has also started putting herself in timeout. It's kind of funny, but makes it less of a punishment if I put her in timeout. I rearranged our house, hung more pictures and fixed the bookcase. Nothing else really.

8 comments:

Becca said...

I wish you guys could be here tomorrow. We are having a "family" easter egg hunt. It would so fun to see Teagan. What are you guys doing for Easter?

Unknown said...

Can I just say how much I LOVE working with you Mary Jo. It honestly makes my job even more fun than it already is! And you know, sleeping with that paper boy can get you into trouble! j/k

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I'm so glad things are working out with him. YEA for working! And I'm loving the new layout, super cute!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

It does kind of ruin it when they start putting themselves in time-out especially when they put their dolls in it with them. Yeah for Adam and his new jobs. The paper route will just add some spice!! Maybe I should get me one of those....

Mandy said...

I love that Adam is the paper boy. There is nothing wrong with sleaping with the paper boy.

Chelsea Johnson said...

You have updated a lot! I'm glad the job seems to be working out for Adam--and good luck with the paper route! The Teag is so cute and I love that she has a little friend! Can you really blame her for wanting to eat cookies all the time? I don't have the will power to not eat them either!

Becca said...

I tag you - see my blog...

Pulsiphers said...

Sounds fun sometimes its nice not to have a bunch of stuff going on. It's nice to chill. That is so funny that she loves chocolate cookies Carter hates them He is not really a fan of chocolate. But he definately loves the cheese.