Friday, April 11, 2008

Tuberculosis???

So Teagan's doctor called yesterday to tell me that Teagan's culture from her sore came back and it has some kind of bacteria in it that is the same as the bacteria in tuberculosis. So they are sending it to have more cultures to see if it indeed is Tuberculosis. If it is we will be going to an infectious disease doctor...we wont know for two weeks. Everybody pray for her please.

On a more cheerful note, Adam passed his Air Traffic Control SAT test with 82%!!!! Yeah Adam!!! Just think what he would have gotten if he had studied! Now he will have an interview at the end of the month to see if he is going to Oklahoma City to start training for ATC! I'm so proud of him! We also had our 3rd anniversary, but with everything going on we haven't celebrated it yet.

Adam and I joined gold's gym. I want to take spin classes and Adam wants to lift weights again so we are starting to workout, wish us luck...we're gonna need it!

6 comments:

Heather said...

I hope the best for Teagan. I hope it's nothing major! Yeah for ATC! Weren't you born in Oklahoma? or did I make that up? I love spinning classes - I can never go here because of the time the classes are (starting when I get off work!). I would go with you if I lived near by!

Becca said...

What?! What an odd thing to have come back in the test results. I sure hope they figure it out so they can help her. That is crazy. We will pray for her.

Good for you Adam! If we had a decent gym around here I would probably get more motivated to work out. Ahhh, but we don't. :) Let us know how your classes go.

Libby said...

Mary Jo I am so sorry! Poor little Teagan! I hope it isn't serious and she will get some relief from all these problems!

Unknown said...

Poor little thing, I know everything will turn out ok. Congrats on the ATC, However, I'm totally going to miss you if you guys end up moving away! And nights arn't going to be the same.

Stevenson Stories said...

I am so sorry.. she is the cutest thing ever. I will pray for her and you guys. I need to hear all about Adam's ATC!

Mandy said...

Good luck with the TB and don't let Foster get to you. Good luck with the job thing. Hopefully it will all work out.