Tuesday, November 13, 2007

a most unfourtunate event


So since I started working again Adam has been taking Teagan to the babysitters. Which means he is responsible for many things like getting her breakfast, getting her dressed, packing her diaper bag, and combing her hair. He does fairly well, every once in a while he forgets a binki or wipes. And he hated combing her hair. The other day I received a phone call at work from Bree (wonderful Lady, who tends Teagan) In summary she was calling to warn me that Adam had "Trimmed" Teagan's hair. I was shocked!!!! Surely, Adam knew I would kill him. I surprised myself by staying very calm. And Adam did a good job considering that he doesn't cut hair. Now he doesn't have to do pony tails. Oh and he will never go near Teagan with scissors again, not even if I am dead!!!

8 comments:

Jody and Jace Martin said...

AAAHHHHH! Yeah, Jace would be in so much trouble if he did that! It doesn't look bad though...Luckily for Adam. She is so cute that she would still look cute if She were bald! Hope you are doing good.

Heather said...

What a funny story - All 'cause he didn't want to worry about pony tails! Ha ha.

It's so fun to see pictures of you and your family. Teagan looks so much like you! She's so cute.

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness, I would absolutely kill my husband if he did anything like that. At least it looks pretty good though.

Maren Richards said...

Oh dear! Well, at least she is so cute that it doesn't matter any way. I'm glad you gave Adam a firm scolding :) So what are your Christmas plans? Will you be in Duchesne for some of it?

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Oh bless Adam's heart...and health the next time he thinks about doing a thing like that. He actually did a pretty good job and since Teagan is just beautiful, she could have a buzzed head and still be adorable!

jamestownboys said...

OH MY GOSH IT's MARY JO!!!!!!!!!!
How are you doing? Your little one is just adorable - she totally looks like a Farley - I saw a comment from MaryJo on Heather's blog and thought "It couldn't be" then I clicked and saw your baby and KNEW It WAS!!!!!!!!!!! HOW FUN.
It has been YEARS since I have talked to your sister - bad bad me!
Do you have an email for her? I would LOVE to hear from her! Tell her to come see my blog LOL

Beth (spencer) :)

Chelsea Johnson said...

I would definitely kill Max if he did anything like that! Luckily she has such an abundance of hair that it will probably grow back very quickly! She's adorable either way!

Becca said...

You could shave her head and she still would be one of the cutest little girls I have ever met.