Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Halloween




Teagan was a monkey for Halloween. We had so much fun dressing her up and taking her trick or treating. She was so sweet, she would knock on the door and then wait, when they would come she would hold out her pumpkin, then she would try to go inside. We put her in her squeaky shoes so it sounded like a monkey squeaking.
Teagan started talking a little in the last couple days, she can say peeka boo, mama, daddy, tigger, kitty, dog, hi, and byebye. She also signs milk, more, eat, and drink. And she blows kisses!!! I can't believe how fast she is growing, it makes me sad. She goes down the slide at the park by herself, she is so independent she almost doesn't need me at all (except the whole diaper thing)!!

2 comments:

Maren Richards said...

Girl, you are looking good! Not that you always did't, I just haven't seen you, or even a picture of you in ages! Loved the monkey costume. What beautiful girls. xxoo

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

She looks so super cute in her costume! I love it. It's crazy to see how fast they grow, everytime I see my nieces and nephews I'm truly amazed!