Monday, October 29, 2007

Welcome Home



We have been living in our town home for almost a month. It has been so nice to be in our home again. We have been painting walls and sanding down cabinets. We cleaned the carpets and everything else, too. I put a screw in the door to hang my first ever wreath on. A very homey, fall wreath, not to flowery or to bare. After much searching, I found this at TJ Max for 24 bucks. A pretty good deal, right? We still haven't been able to go get our things out of storage in Duchesne. We are sleeping on an air mattress and Teagan is sleeping in her pack and play. We have two chairs and a card table. If we want to sit in the living room we sit on the floor. Now considering all of this, I still am grateful to be in our home!!! It is so wonderful to have our own place with our own things, even if there isn't a large number of them!!! A big thanks to our family, who let us crash at your homes while we were waiting for our renter to move out! We love you bunches!!

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Your front door is very nice. I can't wait to see the inside once you are done. From the looks of it you seem to be a person of good taste. Teagan was so cute in her Monkey suit. You better put some pictures of her on your blog.

Chelsea Johnson said...

I'm glad you're finally settled in! The front door looks adorable!

Maren Richards said...

Nice wreath! Home really is the best. Let's talk sometime soon. We need to coordinate Christmas schedules :)

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I love the wreath by the way. I have been doing some wreath searching of my own. No such luck. I will have to try TJ Max...never thought to look there. I miss you, hopefully we will work again soon

Libby said...

The front door does look great! We are living with my parents and even though I am very grateful, I would move out in a heart beat if possible! It is so hard saving for a home.