Friday, October 5, 2007

Teagan Turns One!!!

When our summer in Wisconsin ended we moved back to St. George. We arrived in St. George on Teagans first birthday. Grandma Suzanne Ford had a birthday party at her home. We invited Great Grandma and Grandpa Moutrey. She opened her presents, we sang happy birthday, and then she had cake (for the first time in her life!!!) And she loved it!!!
She fed herself and probably got more cake on her face then she got in her belly.
She licked her plate clean!!! She gets that from her dad. After she finished she wanted more, she was signing and pointing, but we opted for a shower and some milk, in hopes of intercepting a bad belly.


Now that Teagan is one she has started doing chores...Adam was tending her and he walked into the kitchen and she was swiffering the floor. And yes, he did put those curlers in her hair!!! He is such a good daddy. He needed a little help after he got the hair curled but she looked great.

6 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

I am so excited about your blog! I love the layout and that we can finally see pictures of your little cutie girl! She is so adorable and I'm glad she had a good birthday!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

What a good 1st birthday. Teagan is adorable and I hope that we get to play another time at work! :)

Libby said...

I think I knew Teagan in High School! Is she from Cedar? Oh well, maybe she was in a movie I saw once. Yah, that must be it!

Libby said...

PS Teagan is super cute and you look so skinny!

Maren Richards said...

Happy Birthay Teagan!!

Heather said...

Mary Jo!! Your little girl is so beautiful. What were you doing in Wisconsin for the summer? I'm living in Madison while my husband is in school. Although, we were in Alaska for the summer.