Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Finally Fall

We spent Saturday in Duchesne visiting Grandma Juli and Grandpa Larry. Sadie got married so we went to the reception. On Sunday, we played in the leaves with Teagan. She liked the leaves, but she loved my mom's dog. Rowdy would come up to her and lick her hands and she would squeal and laugh. Fall is such a beautiful time of year, I just love it!! I love the smell of mom's chili sauce, the cool air, and the red and yellow leaves. I love pumpkins, hot cocoa, the crisp apples, and the feeling that the holidays are right around the corner. I love Fall!!!

2 comments:

Maren Richards said...

What a doll! So cute just like her mommy! I didn't know Sadie got married, to who? I hope we get a chance to see each other at Christmas...let me know what your plans are.

xoxo

Brittney said...

Teagan is such a cutie. She sure loves her chocolate. You need to put pictures of your house on your blog so that we can see the progress you are making. I am glad that you guys are back in st.george. I really enjoy working with you.