Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ford Family Current Events

This is Adam Ford's first post on the family blog. It has been a very eventful few months. We have moved back to duchesne as many of you know, and I have started my new job as a personal banker at Wells Fargo in Roosevelt. We have been striving to sell our home in Saint George, but we haven't has any offers yet. I expect that it will sell soon due to it's low price. In any event, we are going to move into a cute little home here on July 10th. We really got lucky and found a great little home with a great backyard, which is the most important factor to me. MaryJo thinks the home has a lot of great possibilities and is excited about having a nice garden now that we have the room. Teagan is still fighting her infection, and seems to be very cheerful despite the constant annoyance of changing the bandage on her leg everyday. We have recently heard back from her doctor at Primary Children's and expect to have an appointment sometime during the next couple of weeks. We are looking forward to getting into our new ward here and becoming involved. We have been living with Larry and Julie over the past month and it has been a real blessing. We have been able to save some money and Larry gave MaryJo a great part-time job moving wheel lines. MaryJo has been moving wheel lines since she was 10 years old on her own. She has been teaching me the intricacies of moving wheel lines. All in all I would have to say that it is definnetly not as easy as it looks. I am grateful that she is so willing to help us save some money, and make it possible for us to pay both are house payment and rent coming up here in July. Well I would bore you if I got much more detailed than that. I hope all of our friends and family are doing and that they are being abundantly blessed during these economically turbulent times. Bye for now.

8 comments:

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

I am so glad that you guys have posted an update. I have been wondering what is going on with your family. It sounds like things are going really well and I hope you sell your house soon. How stressful. It's so great that Tegan is doing good and her wound is healing. Keep the updates coming and you will have to post some pictures when you move into your house!

Jody and Jace Martin said...

I am glad to see that you guys are still Alive! I am so glad that you moved back to Duchesne (so I can see you WAY more often). Speaking of seeing you...I am going to be home for a week and a half starting the thursday before Fair. We DEFINATELY need to hang out!

Unknown said...

So you are still alive.j/k I'm sure it has been far from easy ajusting to all of the changes so far, but sounds like you are doing well. The house sounds fun and I know that Mary Jo will make it oh-so-cute. Keep the updates up! I miss you guys. Good luck with everything with Tegan.

P.S. Mary Jo, what's the news with AFLAC. Is it going to be put to use anytime soon?

Jeff and Jenni said...

I miss you guys, and I am very glad you posted an update so we know what you are up to. I am so glad Tegan is doing well, I sure hope things get better soon.

Mandy said...

I'm glad to hear you guys haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Good luck with your new home and with selling your old one.

Hannah said...

Yeah we will be neighbors.

Kourtney said...

Sounds like you guys are doing well. I'm impressed that Teagan is still doing so well with her leg, my kids would have freaked out by now!

broken face and contrite spirit said...

hey maryjo its mandirae... i have moved back to st george, but i see you have moved back home!! you should give me a call and i can come visit!!
i love ya friend,
mandirae...
sumpeeplehvehair@aol.com
sumpeeplehvehair@gmail.com