Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas time!!!!

We've been so excited for Christmas this year. Teagan loves Santa and gets really excited to see Christmas lights. She was given a really cute look and find Christmas book by her grandma Suzanne. We spend a lot of time playing with the nativity set and she loves the little baby Jesus...





Teagan's learned to wink!!!! It is so adorable!!! She also pulls funny faces, it's so fun to watch her personality develop. We bought her a calendar count down for Christmas she is so excited to get her little chocolate everyday.

9 comments:

Becca said...

*Gush*!!!!
She is so adorable. I love your little stinker!

Unknown said...

ok ADORABLE!! I love the picture of Tegan winking, or at least trying to. So I was thinking about baby names and think that you guys need a Tansyn to go along with Teagan! Looks like fun!!!

Heather said...

Such a cute wink! She looks so much like you Mary Jo!

Becca said...

Cute wink Teagy!

A&AWilcox said...

She is darling sorry we missed out on seeing you guys this weekend hopefully we'll see you soon. Take care and have a merry christmas

Mandy said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten. Those eyes are adorable.

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

Love the wink!!

-Peter-

Darin and Kali said...

Mary Jo, I was so excited when I found your blog on Shari and Randy's blog! Your family is adorable! It looks like you guys have had some intense adventures! I am glad everything is going well and congrats on being pregnant!
This is my blog if you want to check it out: www.darinandkali.blogspot.com

Cari said...

Hey girl, how in the world are yoU? I miss chattin with ya...looks like you have had your share of heartache with your little girl being sick. Lacee's little boy had a lump just under his jaw line that's being removed next week. They think it's just a lymphangioma but will know more after the biopsy. Keep in touch and check out my blog to see the new business I started! Love ya!