Friday, January 23, 2009

Not Much

Not much has happened since my last post....or maybe just so much that I can't write it all. We had a wonderful Christmas, we spent most of it at home letting Teagan play and watching movies! But in the morning we went to Christmas brunch at my mom's house.
It has snowed a lot and Teagan played in it with her cousins. Teagan loves the snow! Adam sold his computer for parts and built a new one! I got bigger and now look very very pregnant. We bought the paint to redo the nursery, now if I would just do it!!! Well sorry for the boring post but that's how life has been the past month.

4 comments:

Becca said...

SHE BLOGS!!!

I know, I have the pain, the house is all a mess, furniture pulled away from the walls, and I can't bring myself to paint. I have decided I don't like painting.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Sounds like all is well. That's how it should be. Hope you are feeling great. And just think...at least this pregnancy you don't have Phil to worry about! ;) he he he

A&AWilcox said...

Glad to hear your still around! I always trick andrew and ask for painting as a gift (valentine's day is comeing up there ya go!)

Heather said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! How exciting.