Monday, January 26, 2009

Pregnant Picture 25 weeks


Well this is my 25 week picture, only 15 weeks left!!! So we are pretty excited, we've started to work on the nursery. We have to take down the suspended ceiling and steam off the pick shiny wall paper that is on the ceiling, then we will texture and paint...so hopefully it won't take very long and we'll be able to paint and decorate soon!!!! We are getting our decor from IKEA (I LOVE IKEA!!!!) and since we only have one room for both our kids, we are doing a European style nursery, which is just unisex. It is super cute I'll post pictures as soon as we've finished!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!! I love IKEA as well and really like the idea of the European style Nursery and can't wait to see pictures. I'm so excited for you? Any progress on choosing a Name? Anywho. . . I would like your address so I can send a little something for the new little Ford. If you just want to email it to me by email is ichglaubeoft@hotmail.com! Good luck with the Nursery and the weeks to come!!

Jess's Journey to the Land Of Skinny said...

You look awesome Mary! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Hopefully you are feeling as great as you look! Can't wait to see the nursery.

Mandy said...

Glad to see a picture. You really do look great. The nursery sounds awesome. Good luck with getting it all ready.

Becca said...

You are so CUTE!!! I love you Mary Jo...really, I do...

I can't wait to meet your baby boy...

Jody and Jace Martin said...

You are so adoreable. I love the belly!

Susanne said...

you look great! I love IKEA too. Buy yourself a swedish milk chocolate bar-yummy.

A&AWilcox said...

Wall paper comes off amazingly easy if you spray it with WINDEX! let it sit for 5 min or so it will come off in almost full sheets! sometimes you have to apray it a couple of times.