Thursday, January 29, 2009

Obsessed!!!

I have become completely obsessed with not gaining weight this pregnancy...I'm totally crazy about it. I workout everyday for 45 minutes plus doing prenatal yoga, and I log everything I eat into babyfit.com (which is the coolest site ever for expecting moms) But I cant stop thinking about how hard it was to lose the weight I gained with Teagan, and I am very scared that I may end up gaining more with this baby, because everyone says you gain more with each pregnancy! Any advice??? Anything, like inspiring stories, or just something to take my mind off this would be great!!!

On the lighter side, I can't believe that it's already the end of January 2009! Where did the time go? I can't believe how fast it goes by. And it has been really warm up here for January! I've decided to start doing crafts, I don't very often because I don't ever think about it but if anyone has anything they've done recently that would be fun let me know!!

8 comments:

ondistar said...

I think yoga and eating healthy is a good way to go

ondistar said...

I also think being extra nice to a loving husband helps out as well!

Hannah said...

I have no advice but I am jealous that you workout 45 minutes. I only can go for like 20 minutes and then I have to be done. Don't worry it is true about your second baby. I never lost Alex fat and now look at me.

Becca said...

No advice here, I am the fattest skinny girl around. I hate working out!!! KUDOS to you for doing it girl!! I think you look beautiful...don't stress!

Megan said...

Hey Mary Jo! I am glad you found my blog because I have been secretly following yours for awhile too. Haha. You look so cute pregnant. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures of your baby's bedroom.

Heather said...

That's how I was with my first baby. I was worried I would gain more weight than I could easily get off afterward. It was hard and I did gain more weight than I wanted. I think midway through I just told myself I was hungry and forgot my main goal - I mean I was pregnant right? I was eating for two (the trap). I think, the main thing is don't loose sight of your goal (which sounds like you're doing great right now with working out and eating healthy). I lost sight when pregnancy became uncomfortable. Food was my comfort. You look great from your pictures!! I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. How fun to be having baby #2!!

Kelly said...

Gonna tell you the usual...KNOCK IT OFF! You are being crazy! Always have been, and I'm afraid will always be :) JK you know I love you, but seriously, don't freak out! It's a waste of time and energy, which are very precious! Miss your face! PS you never called me back!

Unknown said...

Now, seeing how I've never been in your shoes. . . Taking care of yourself is the best thing to do. Don't worry about it to much but just keep doing what you're doing and you're going to be great. I was just thinking that you look great in your picture in your last post. So don't STRESS about it. Stress is only going to add to the weight.