Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Adam and I have been married for 4 years!!! I love Adam so much and I'm so grateful for him. He is such a wonderful husband and I'm pretty sure the only person on the earth that could live with me forever. He pushes me to do better, to be kinder, and to live the gospel. I'm grateful for the strength he gives me, and all the help. Adam helps with the house cleaning and the dishes which most husbands don't do. He's always there to catch me when I fall. He is my best friend....I love you Adam!!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

YEAH! Congratz! Love the pics!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! Can't wait til the lil' guy joins the fam!!!!

Molly said...

Joey! Hey girl. I found your blog from my cousin. Its great to see what you've been up to the last few years. Congrats on 4 years and on baby #2!!