Friday, March 6, 2009

More MAC???

So I've been watching Teagan's neck and leg very closely since her surgery...and there have been a few lympnodes on her neck that concerned me. But she had a runny nose and so I was very hopeful that the lymphnodes were swollen because she was fighting off a cold. I waited and watched for a month and a half. They are now much larger and her runny nose is gone. So I called her Infectious Disease Doctor and made an appointment. We are not sure what this flare up will bring as far as treatment plans, but we will keep posting!

4 comments:

Becca said...

Please do. I am really concerned.

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

We'll keep her in our prayers.

Hannah said...

No fun. Especially when you think it is all over it starts again. Just one more thing to worry about.

A&AWilcox said...

hope the anbx are working call if there is anything you need or if you just need a place to crash when you cruise up next time. Hope everything is going well with BABY #2